Friday, July 9, 2010

The reports of my demise are greatly exagerated (Which is sure to be a great disappointment to some...)

I know, I know, it's been quite some time since I've written anything here. In fact I've not even visited to read others blogs much actually. I've been dealing with some things here in real life that were taking precedence. It has to do with that storm of shit and razorblades I've mentioned a couple of times. We have won a significant battle on that front and that's a positive thing, but the cost of what has been inflicted on us has recently been underscored as well, and I think things will never be what they were again. However, the war is not over so at this point I can't tell you any more. I intend at this point to come back to the blog as I am able. I've not decided on a direction yet. I might change everything or nothing. I'm sure I will continue to be a moody, opinionated bastard, so for better or worse don't expect anything different on that score. I just wanted to let everyone know I was still alive and pushing back, the Ladies are still loyal to the core, and posts will begin to flow again soon. Take care all.