Friday, October 2, 2009

I'm ugly

I'm writing this in response to something Greengirl posted in her blog. That post concerned women and their often negative perceptions of their bodies. Ive heard this from lots of women. Some not stereotypically attractive, and some just plain stunning. At first I thought "I know just what she means". But in fact I realize I don't because when women say this they invariably mean they personally are undesirable, and so they wonder why their man didn't choose a different woman. Now me? I don't get male attractiveness or eroticism in general. When I cuddle her she's soft and smooth to the touch. When I go down on her she trembles at first and then maybe kicks and thrashes, but I hold her down and keep going at my own pace, then I enter her and she's so silken and hot, clutching me with her internal muscles, taking me all the way in. Then I think about it from her point of view......

When she goes down on me she's forcing me into her throat, often until she chokes herself. If she really gets me going I might unconsciously grab her head and control her motions. When she reaches up to encourage me, she grabs a furry ass with which to guide my member deeper into her already struggling throat until my hairy crotch is grinding her cheeks. When she allows me to enter her, I penetrate into her, INSIDE of her. I have always taken a womans word that she enjoys this, but I can never imagine it feeling anything but painful. Yup, the more I think about it, the more sense lesbians make to me. I can't imagine why a woman would find me attractive, I'm male. Ick.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

*giggles* very cute! I never quite thought about it that way. But i still have no desire to turn lesbian! lol...

MagnusCattus said...

Kitty,

And thank God for women that share your opinion!

cutesypah said...

thanks for this. It's always nice to find people who can try hard to see themselves as others may see them. the nice thing for you is that you don't judge yourself for it.

I think we as women judge ourselves so harshly because the world seems to judge our appearance so harshly by the ads which tell us if we don't buy their product we simply cannot be sexy, pretty, attractive, smart, productive, rich, healthy, etc.

as for the penetration, for whatever reason, be it physical or mental, there is the sensation of being whole, and complete when our lover is inside us. Just as you feel it is so "right" to be inside us, as long as we are aroused, and lubricated, it feels so "right" to have you inside us. it's that satiated feeling that I described a while back. it's that feeling that we are no longer "empty" but are filled with love, and lust, and "complete" as we are now "one" with our lover.

it really is good to be a girl.

greengirl said...

MC,
In spite of my now well established body issues, I have long thought that the female body was much more aesthetically pleasing than the male. But the male body can do certain things....

mouse said...

I tend to agree with gg, on this. I agree totally the female body is nicer to look at...the male body from a totally objective stance is kinda funky looking.

That said, there is a lot that goes with their funky parts. Those certain things that gg talked about..absolutely require those funky parts...

mouse