Friday, September 18, 2009

Uhm, Hello..........

I've never had a blog before, and I will be making this up as I go along. What I hope to accomplish here is a deeper understanding of the D/s lifestyle. I have....I don't know...Something. I thought it was D/s many years ago, but there seems to be no clear definition of what D/s is, versus what other things are. I find it difficult to find people of like mind when definitions and labels aren't allowed. Some of you were invited, some of you might have stumbled upon this by accident. Either way, the point is for me to pick your brains. The way I expect this to work is that I'll see something I have an opinion on, blog on it, and then the group can bat it around a while. However, I'm certain this blog will evolve over time.

I think I'll leave it there for now. I imagine as time goes by my attitudes and opinions will quickly become apparent. So, thanks for reading my first-ever-anywhere blogpost!

2 comments:

Omega said...

Magnus cattus,

Thank you for commenting on my mouse's journal. You may contact me at ascoundrelsguide@gmail.com.

Omega

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogging world!! I look forward to hearing more of your thoughts.